Mid Week Break
Mid week breaks are always fun especially for those who have 9 to 5 corporate job like me. Yesterday when I came back home, I was so relaxed to know that tomorrow is an off. Yippee
I was excited, happy, relaxed and what not. My husband said I am behaving like a school kid. But who cares as far as I am happy and I don’t have to go to work. I have waited for this mid week break from ages (I got one on 19th September) whatever!! It seems like ages to me.
This is what I wore last week for a date out with my Husband
Dress, 109F/ Belt, Made by me/ Shoes, Mochi / Accessories, Zovi/ Bag, Bandra
My Plans for Today:-
- Getting up late
- Click few photographs for my blog
- Spending some time with husband (Chit-chatting over coffee.. It means He listening and Me Talking)
- Going out for Dinner (South-Indian)
- Watching India’s Cricket match with him (Not sure if it’s India’s match but some match)
- Lastly, updating my Blog 🙂
What are your plans for Today? Share with me by leaving a comment below.